Suite Execution gets stuck during Report generation

Versions tested/affected:

6.1.5, 6.1.2, 6.1.1, 6.0.6

Hi all, anyone had an issue with Katalon being unresponsive at the end of a test execution? seems to get stuck on the “Generating PDF report to…” step?

Mine get stuck at “Generating HTML report…” - annoying as hell. I wound back to release 6.0.6 and it has the same problem. And if the suite is in a collection, it’s a showstopper.

Report a bug.

yeah, weirdly only seems to happen if its a failed execution? If I disable the PDF report option then export to PDF from the report it just gets stuck endlessly on the loading bar. I don’t understand why an execution status effects the report functionality.

Mine do this 100%, every suite, regardless of outcomes.

I’ll make the bug report.

@adam.cane @Russ_Thomas Could you please reload the plugin and verify if the issue has been fixed?

Hi Alex. To be clear, I’m not using the plugin, I have not upgraded to 6.1.5 yet.

My findings:

My existing working system is copied 100% to Win10.
On Win10 suites fail as described.
On Win7 it works. :confused:

I have tried versions 6.0.6, 6.1.1, 6.1.2 - they all fail on Win10, “Generating HTML report…”

Sorry guys, I must have only replied on another thread in reply to Alice, I can confirm after reloading the plugin this is working fine for me again. Latest version of Katalon, latest version of plugin, reloaded plugins and now is working again. Thank you for your help. (on Win 10)

@Russ_Thomas do you have any (shareable) report folder for me to test?