Start multiple existing application in one test case

Hi all, is it possible if i want to try start existing application in one test case? I need to open the ‘Gmail’ app to get the email authentication code then open the desired app to login and set the received code

Seems like sometimes it has problem to start the application as it has error as below:

Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: UiAutomator2 Server cannot start because the local port #8888 is busy. Make sure the port you provide via ‘systemPort’ capability is not occupied. This situation might often be a result of an inaccurate sessions management, e.g. old automation sessions on the same device must always be closed before starting new ones.

Or is there any other ways to accomplish this testing?

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi @Newtest0101,

Thank you for letting us know your issue. I found this guide on your issue: OTP use cases | Katalon Docs. Otherwise, you can read other similar discussions here:

1 Like

Alright, thank you!!