Share licence KSE between USERs

Hello,
I’d like to inquire about the feasibility of sharing a Katalon Studio Enterprise (KSE) license among multiple users within our team. Our objective is to acquire three KSE licenses and distribute them among our team members without requiring simultaneous usage.

Additionally, I have a related question: Why is it that I cannot observe the active KSE license when using the trial version of Katalon (as depicted in the attached screenshot)?

Thanks in advance.
Zied

2 Likes

You can even share one license with as many as possible. but the account under the license purchased will be the admin for Katalon Studio Enterprise.

There is a setting called Licence management available under katalon test-ops there the admin has the authority to assign or revoke the license to the users using the user’s e-mail address.

You can even assign admin access to other person in the team using the email address.

2 Likes

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
I’I cannot locate the “Assign License” button as mentioned in the documentation. Is this absence due to my trial status? (see capture above)

click on the user icon in the top right corner and select license management. there you can see it

please refer to the document below

1 Like