SetText to numeric value only input

Hello, I am trying to setText into a numerictextbox. I tried using simply Set text, then I tried fixing a numeric variable and using it with Set Text and it doesn’t work. I don’t know if it’s a limitation from Katalon

Here is my HTML :

<span class="k-widget k-numerictextbox responsiveTableNumberInput" style=""><span class="k-numeric-wrap k-state-default"><input type="text" class="k-formatted-value responsiveTableNumberInput k-input" title="1,00 $" tabindex="" role="spinbutton" aria-valuemin="1" aria-valuemax="717.8" aria-disabled="false" style="" aria-valuenow="10"><input name="montantPae" class="responsiveTableNumberInput k-input" id="montantPae_I-2000" data-parent="I-2000" type="text" min="0" max="717.8" value="0.00" data-role="numerictextbox" role="spinbutton" aria-valuemin="0" aria-valuemax="717.8" aria-disabled="false" style="display: none;" aria-valuenow="1"><span class="k-icon k-i-warning" style="display: none;"></span><span class="k-select"><span unselectable="on" class="k-link k-link-increase" aria-label="Increase value" title="Increase value"><span unselectable="on" class="k-icon k-i-arrow-60-up"></span></span><span unselectable="on" class="k-link k-link-decrease" aria-label="Decrease value" title="Decrease value"><span unselectable="on" class="k-icon k-i-arrow-60-down"></span></span></span></span></span>

Hi Nilau,

If setText is not working, then try to use sendKeys approach. . :slight_smile:

It didn’t work

Can you share a code snippet here? For us to suggest some work around. .

Thanks

It may be a loading issue - Try adding one of the waitFor key words before the set text step. In addidtion to this you could try to add a Focus step for the text box.

https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/webui-focus.html

If neither of these work could we see your full error log and the full script

I used a Focus() and SendKeys and it worked, thanks!

1 Like