Sauce Labs Tunnel connection issue

To establish the tunnel from Katalon it needs to connect using webdriver protocol JWP instead of w3c.
1- I tried to pass this through Sauce Labs chromeOptions capabilities as shown below but it didn’t work. is there away to change the protocol to JWP?

2- To continue testing with W3C, Sauce specific capabilities such as tunnelIdentifier should be part of sauce:options
is there any way to configure Sauce options from Katalon?

3- Anyone here was able to use Sauce Labs for testing internal website (require Sauce Labs tunnel) can share the way they implemented?
Thanks

Hi @nhussein,

Your desired capabilities configuration seems to be correct. You need to do this extra step by unchecking “Auto-apply to test execution desired capabilities” in Windows Preferences/Katalon/Proxy/System

Hi duyluong
I am using Katalon 7.4.0 and I don’t see the same options.
any way I setup the proxy to use “System Proxy configurations” as shown below …however the execution log shows No-Proxy

11-10 01:08:32.457 INFO  c.k.k.core.webui.driver.DriverFactory    - seleniumVersion = 3.141.59
2021-11-10 01:08:32.458 INFO  c.k.k.core.webui.driver.DriverFactory    - proxyInformation = ProxyInformation { proxyOption=NO_PROXY, proxyServerType=HTTP, username=, password=********, proxyServerAddress=, proxyServerPort=0

from my local the logs show correct behavior
proxyInformation = ProxyInformation{proxyOption=USE_SYSTEM

I committed the same code to bitbucket but still the log showing proxyOption=NO_PROXY

@duyluong I guess my question for now …where does Katalon saves the Proxy options (which folder/file)?

Thanks
NH

@duyluong I upgraded to Katalon 8.1 and used the same setup you provided in the screenshot with unchecking “Auto-apply to test execution desired capabilities”
but still Saucelabs not using the active tunnel when executing the script

What setup do you have in Katalon under General> Network Connections