Salesforce testing through Katalon studio

Anyone using Katalon studio for salesforce testing? Does it work well? Does it support lightning? Not able to find anything specific to salesforce testing with Katalon Studio.

Have not tried it, but will take a look with my team. We are using Salesforce lightning in our company, so I have the best SUT to play with :slight_smile:

Provar is dedicated for salesforce and works with lightning

Sven Schirmer said:

Have not tried it, but will take a look with my team. We are using Salesforce lightning in our company, so I have the best SUT to play with :slight_smile:

Hi. Do you have any updates on this? I’m trying to set up a couple of automated tests for our Salesforce AppExchange app, to evaluate Katalon, but I’m not getting very far.

Any videos/resources/documentation that can help me would be appreciated!

Thank you.

(To anyone else - Please don’t reply with suggestions of different tools - I already know which ones are available and I specifically require help with Katalon - thank you anyway).

Katalon is not recognizing Salesforce
lightning, anyone had similar issue with Katalon.

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

supriya said:

Anyone using Katalon studio for salesforce testing? Does it work well? Does it support lightning? Not able to find anything specific to salesforce testing with Katalon Studio.

Hi @3098-supriya
Yes I am using Katalon studio for SF testing. It is working fine

Hi all, just to better understand … what about Katalon with Salesforce Lightning and dynamics ID changing? any experiences? thanks!

Hi @sperego,

We can handle it by xpath expression.

Hi Siva1,

Could you please share any video or material that I can refer for testing my Salesforce lightening app with Katalon.

yes i am currently using katalon studio for salesforce testing
yes it works fine
yes it support lightning

Hi,

Please share with one sample to understand how to identify elements in Salesforce Lightening version popup model window.

Regards,

Hari

Hi everyone, I’m using katalon to develop tests on salesforce.
Is there a possibility thanks to katalon to take the id of the case?
example: 00009414

Thanks for any replies