Run command line in enterprise

Good morning, my company gave me an enterprise license. The problem is that I think I must have a run time license to be able to run it via command line or to be able to program in testOps.

From now on if you can help me it would be great since I am stuck

Hi @Testing_Memory,

The problem is that I think I must have a run time license to be able to run it via command line or to be able to program in testOps

The Katalon Enterprise Licenses allow you can use various exclusive features on Katalon Studio (IDE). To run Katalon Script via command line or TestOps agent, you need a Katalon Runtime Engine license.

For further details, please go through to our license guide: https://d1h3p5fzmizjvp.cloudfront.net/other-resources/Katalon-License-Guide-112020.pdf

Thank you very much in advance, I will speak with the company to provide me with the license and use the enterprise until it expires.

Hug Pablo

1 Like

@duyluong
Excuse my question but the runtime engine license depends on the enterprise to run ???

It is to inform my company with greater certainty.

From already thank you very much

Is it possible to change the purchased license ??? since what we need is the runtime engine and not the enterprise. nothing needs to be refunded. just change the permissions so we can do the commands and leave running in our environments.

From already thank you very much

Is it possible to change the purchased license ??? since what we need is the runtime engine and not the enterprise. nothing needs to be refunded. just change the permissions so we can do the commands and leave running in our environments.

You can contact and request the Katalon support team to change your license on Zendesk. Katalon Help Center

@duyluong Thank you very much, I will search and send an email to change the license.