Response Tab (Web Service Request) - limitation of showing lines

Hi there! I’ve discovered that the “Response” tab (Web Service Request) has a limitation of showing lines (about 102). I think it is need to be fixed, cuz if you receive lots of json in response - you just can’t check everything that above 102th line. Thanks!

I have tested the situation which returned 200 jira tickets (in json format, it is 4206 line) and the tab show all the information.

May I know which version of Katalon Studio and is there any info that help me debugging the case? Thank you so much for reporting.

Trong Bui said:

I have tested the situation which returned 200 jira tickets (in json format, it is 4206 line) and the tab show all the information.

May I know which version of Katalon Studio and is there any info that help me debugging the case? Thank you so much for reporting.

Strange...I've just re-checked - it still shows only 102 lines json body. Also, if I use Fiddler - it will show to me all. If that can help you: I'm testing rest api resource with all countries (id, title, short name, currency, language, iso3, phone code) - registration form drop down list with countries.     

Katalon Studio

Version: 5.3.1

Build: 1