ResourceException + Failed to read the project description file

I am unable to open my project. I received a “Failed to read the project description file (.project)” error. Leading up to this error, I was unable to save updates to scripts that I had made. I also had to activate my Katalon Studio when reopening, which is unusual as I did not at any stage deactivate it

Please let us know what you are using Katalon Studio for?

1. I have currently applied Katalon Studio in my project

How would your work be affected if this issue has not been resolved?

1. I cannot continue my job and have to work on something else while awaiting your response

Operating System

Windows_Server-2019

Katalon Studio Version

7.9.1 build 208

Katalon Studio logs

ResourceException(/C%%Users%Administrator%git%***%****.prj)[567]: java.lang.Exception: Failed to read the project description file (.project) for ‘C%%Users%Administrator%git%***%***.prj’. The file has been changed on disk, and it now contains invalid information. The project will not function properly until the description file is restored to a valid state.

Screenshots / Videos

• Please attach screenshots or videos if necessary to reproduce the issue

Issue is resolved
wrt ResourceException:
I had to resize my AWS EC2 storage as I basically had no storage left, I believe this caused this exception ie I had no resources available for KS to use memory to run processes from
wrt “Failed to read the project description file (.project)”:
I had a copy of the project before the errors happened stored in a private git repository. I changed the name of the repository, created a new project and pulled from git. Everything works as expected now