FUNCTIONAL AREA / COMPONENT
- Katalon TestOps / Slack Integration
With a Katalon TestOps project that setup with Slack integration, during the execution of a test collection there is a running commentary on the assigned Slack channel of the test results when executing.
This creates unnecessary noise, especially when two or more collections are executing simultaneously.
What can I do to only display the final test outcome of the test collection execution?
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Katalon TestOps project that has Slack integration enabled
- At least one Scheduled Run using a Test Collection with two or more Test Suites
- With a Katalon TestOps project that has Slack integration enabled, execute a Scheduled Run with a Test Collection
- Slack: Observe the test run results are added to Slack as the test progresses
When executing a Scheduled Run then the Slack notification only triggers when the entire run completes or ends rather than progressively