- I have currently applied Katalon Studio in my project
- I’m learning automated test with Katalon Studio
- It doesn’t affect much, but I believe Katalon team should have this ticket resolved
log.txt (14.5 KB)
Hard to provide because it’s not consistent. Renaming files works more often than not, but certain files will refuse to be renamed (including the classes within them and any references to them). But, to the best that I can, here are the steps:
- find a keyword script to rename
- right click, select rename
- enter a new name and click “ok”
- observe the file’s name not change
File renames, including the class within it (for keywords) and any references to it.
File does not get renamed, nor does the class within it or any references to it. This issue may be similar to another post I made here. However, this one does not have any consistency to it, except that when a file does not get renamed that file will never be able to be renamed (except manually by editing the file itself). Additionally, unlike the linked issue, this one did have a consistent log presence (MalformedTreeException: Overlapping text edits).
Restarting does not correct the issue. There are also no name conflicts, as the new name I’ve chosen does not appear anywhere in the entire project.