Right now I am trying to execute Katalon extension over azure pipeline where a build and publishing phase has been completed and there is just left a katalon test execution. The problem is that I´ve tried to execute a test that I´ve created on katalon studio … it last so much time and never gets completed ( next image)
The previous steps I tried for creating this test execution are the next:
- Create a test suit on katalon studio and prove it (it gets executed succesfully).
- I Generate a command for CMD and copied arguments.
- I created a task on pipeline phase for executing katalon extension on Azure devops with the next set of options.
- Then I execute the phase, and Katalon task never gets completed (I wait over 30 minutes or so … even with a simple test like sending a POST request to an API).
I also tried to set Download katalon instead of using a preinstalled one
Please, if someone has a solution for me I will be glad you can share it with me.