Hello everyone.
I’m using Katalon Recorder 5.9.0 on Brave.
I have a problem with a popup that doesn’t want to take my selection into account.
When I run my script, I visually see the checkbox validated, but when the script move on to click on the validation button, my choice is not taken into account.
On my app I have another popup with identical behavior that works very well.
If I change the order of the popups in my script, the problem also changes popup.
Here is the commands
click | id=id_a_list_2
click | xpath=//*/text()[normalize-space(.)='${departure}']/parent::*
pause | | 1000
click | xpath=//div[@onclick='javascript:saveChoixRef(2,8);']
verifyText | id=id_a_list_2 | ${departure} **=============>>>> OK**
click | id=id_a_list_3
click | xpath=//*/text()[normalize-space(.)='${arrival}']/parent::*
pause | | 1000
click | xpath=//div[@onclick='javascript:saveChoixRef(3,8);']
verifyText | id=id_a_list_3 | ${arrival} **=============>>>> KO**
Here is what it look like in the application.
If i change the ordre of the popup in the script, the problem change too
click | id=id_a_list_3
click | xpath=//*/text()[normalize-space(.)='${arrival}']/parent::*
pause | | 1000
click | xpath=//div[@onclick='javascript:saveChoixRef(3,8);']
verifyText | id=id_a_list_3 | ${arrival} **=============>>>> OK**
click | id=id_a_list_2
click | xpath=//*/text()[normalize-space(.)='${departure}']/parent::*
pause | | 1000
click | xpath=//div[@onclick='javascript:saveChoixRef(2,8);']
verifyText | id=id_a_list_2 | ${departure} **=============>>>> KO**
An other problem is that Katalon doesn’t allow me to check the first choice for only those two popup.
The same command
xpath=//*/text()[normalize-space(.)='${myVar}']/parent::*
works well for the other 5 popup windows on the same page. I can check the first element without trouble.
Any idea of what i missed??


