"Please make sure your credentials are valid", got this error while activating Katalon Studio

Hello Team,

I am getting this error “Please make sure your credentials are valid” during activation of Katalon studio. Can someone please help me on this issue. I changed passwords couple of times and tried activating Katalon Studio. But no luck. my version is “8.1.0”.

Please help me on this.

Hi. Did you get any help? I am having the same issue.

Same issue

credentials invalid which means incorrect password or email.
Before jump directly to activate on KSE, I think you can try to sign in on TestOps page or Katalon page first. Then verify your account through email (they will send you an activation link) to verify your profile.

Finally solved by using a proxy without automatic configuration script :sneezing_face:

i had the same issue. Any ways to solve it?

Hi,
Similar issue here too and I can’t find a satisfactory answer in the Katalon Document site. I am able to connect to all the website directly through the browser that Katalon suggested that they are whitelisted.
I am able to login with the same credentials to all the different Katalon sites.
I have tried “no proxy”, “system configured Proxy” but the message remains “Please make sure your credentials are valid.” And I have checked numerous times and they are right.
Any suggestions?
Not sure this is of any help…we are running Katalon from an VM through the corporate network.

KatalonRegistrationError

Same issue. Can log into my account on the web. Can change pwd on web. STILL cannot activate.
changed pwd. Nope. Tried manual proxy. Nope. tried changing to HTTP. Nope. retype everything again, just in case. Nope. Socks proxy , nope.

Anyone got a solution on this?
It sais it checks the credentials, so I suggest the server can be reached.