Parallel Execution is not that much effecient

Dear all,

i am currently working on mobile test, where i would like to execute over 10 Testcases for multiple number of android devices connected to my windows 7 PC using normal USB cables.

I created Testsuite containing the whole list of the automated testcases, then created a test suite collection and added the testsuite several times and defined the devices and the android drivers. And set the number of the concurrent parallel instances equivalent to the count of the devices, i am testing.

Now i am facing the trouble that the Testcases start to execute in parallel normally on all devices and then they get stuck or sometimes the elements are not seen by the driver, although the testsuite runs perfectly green when i run the test cases sequentially.

My question is… can Katalon really make parallel execution or should I install appium grid ports for each device previously?

If yes, can any one guide me how to make this efficiently working, since i have zero experience in Appium grid.

I am currently using Katalon Version: 6.1.1, Appium 1.8.1, selenium-server-standalone-3.7.1.jar

Thanks for those who will read my post and try to help.
BR,
Mariam

I face same problem.
Appium seems not working so perfect sometimes, possibly cause program stuck.
The node.exe need to be close manually .

Already tried
Katalon version 6.1.0 , 6.1.1, 6.1.2
Appium version 1.7.1, 1.8.1

Also like this Console mode errors on only 25% of device: Unable to start app

Hi All,
I am also facing similar problem during parallel execution:
unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not proxy command to remote server. Original error: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8201 (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)

I have attached complete trace log Katalon_Log.txt (10.5 KB)

@Chris_Trevarthen
Hi Chris,
I am also facing same issue which @mariamtamer91 highlighted. Do you have any solution on same.
Your solutions always worked for me.

Thanks