I am trying to set up a Webservice test for an API call. When I test on public APIs I get results every time. But when I test on our local APIs, I click the Run button and nothing happens. It does not even show an error. I confirmed Proxy settings, but it didn’t work.
It doesn’t seem to be connecting at all.
Could it be that the API called is in C# and not Java?
Or is it related to the local server?
The error I get is the following:
<TITLE>Service Unavailable </TITLE> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"> </HEAD> <BODY> <h2>Service Unavailable </h2> <hr> <p>HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. </p> </BODY> </HTML>
10.5.4 503 Service Unavailable
The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. If known, the length of the delay MAY be indicated in a Retry-After header. If no Retry-After is given, the client SHOULD handle the response as it would for a 500 response.
Note: The existence of the 503 status code does not imply that a server must use it when becoming overloaded. Some servers may wish to simply refuse the connection.