"NLS missing message" Warning message appearing in Console?

Had a google and cant seem to find much about this, but I’ve started seeing this warning message pop up when running an API test. The test runs successfully and sends the API request, but still, warnings are never good…

09-07-2018 03:58:57 PM - [INFO]   - Checking request object
Warning: NLS missing message: INCLUDE_SCRIPTS_FOLDER in: com.kms.katalon.constants.globalMessages
09-07-2018 03:58:57 PM - [PASSED] - Send request successfully
2 Likes

I’ve getting the same warning in Console too (Warning: NLS missing message: INCLUDE_SCRIPTS_FOLDER in: com.kms.katalon.constants.globalMessages)

1 Like

Ivan Gorchakov said:

I’ve getting the same warning in Console too (Warning: NLS missing message: INCLUDE_SCRIPTS_FOLDER in: com.kms.katalon.constants.globalMessages)

I only started getting this error message when I upgraded to version 5.7.0. Is this true for you Ivan?

Justin Harper said:

Ivan Gorchakov said:

I only started getting this error message when I upgraded to version 5.7.0. Is this true for you Ivan?

Yes, for sure, I haven’t seen this before

I’m not getting the error in console. Only seeing it when running the tests in my container which is using this image: https://github.com/katalon-studio/docker-images
The version in the image has recently been upgraded to 5.7.0 as well

I don’t know what the problem is so take this with a grain of salt…

It seems to be connected to the new Include folder. The warning sounds as though someone forgot to add a message (or messages) to the 5.7 build (it may be a missing enum perhaps?).

Either way, if I’m right, it’s not an issue for the runtime – your tests should be fine.

If I had to take a wild guess, the message is something like “Scanning scripts folder (complete)” but someone forgot to add it.

AGAIN - JUST A GUESS!

Any news on this one?
I’m getting it right after “Checking request object” followed by the above error - and NO It DOES not work in runtime as well!

Im not able to run the BDD frame work,browser is not getting opened

See NLS it too but with another message. In runtime Engine via GitLab in a Docker at the end of the testcase:

End sending to Katalon TestOps
Report has been sent to Katalon TestOps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Test Suites/Final/CC/F09-Payment - Chrome - 20220128_082204.............1/28(4%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NLS missing message: ConsoleMain_MSG_DEVOPS_LICENSE_COMPATIBILITY in: com.kms.katalon.execution.constants.executionMessages
Execution completed. Exit code: 1.

@Pascal_Donauer,

That is unnecessary message but it doesn’t relate to your test execution status. Please ignore that.

We will consider to correct it in further releases.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

The issue has been resolved in Katalon Studio 8.3.0.
Please see the Release note for more details.

Thank you all for your attention,
Nam Nguyen.