Katalon don't start test anymore

My computer restart when i’m sleeping, and now i open my katalon and dont’ can use anymore.

I try ryn my test case, and nothing happends.
I try record a new case test, and all works good. I can startthe browser, record, and all done.
After i try run this ne test case, and same thing, never run and nothing happends.

Some know whats happends?

I restart the katalon and try run a test case, and see in the log story this message in red:

Warning: NLS missing message: MSG_FORUM_SEARCH in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
Warning: NLS unused message: HAND_INSTANT_BROWSERS_DIA_MESSAGE in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: HAND_INSTANT_BROWSERS_DIA_TITLE in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: INSTANT_BROWSER_PREFIX in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: MENU_ITEM_INSTANT_BROWSERS in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PREF_LBL_INSTANT_BROWSER_PORT in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PREF_LBL_INSTANT_BROWSER_PORT_DO_NOT_SHOW_WARNING_DIALOG in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_MSG_SELECT_ALL_BTN in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_MSG_DE_SELECT_ALL_BTN in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_CONFIRM_INSTALL_WEBDRIVER in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_CONFIRM_INSTALL_WEBDRIVER_TITLE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages

Hi @felipe.dks

Can you provide us with the screenshots ? What version of Katalon Studio are you using ? Does this issue occur on GUI only or also on command line

Cheers !

Im using the last version of all.
All works fine one day ago of the post. I go to sleep and in the next day, i wake up and dont working more.

I see this messagem:
SLF4J: Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”.
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

I don’t understand how fix it. Im new with katalon

I am also facing same issue and not going ahead.

Warning: NLS missing message: MSG_FORUM_SEARCH in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages
SLF4J: Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”.
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_CONFIRM_INSTALL_WEBDRIVER in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_CONFIRM_INSTALL_WEBDRIVER_TITLE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages

can someone help me on this

Katalon Studio
Version: 6.2.1
Build: 2