Newbie here. Can someone let me know from where I should start?

Hello there,

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection.

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thankyou in advance.

3 Likes

Hi Elija, :wave:

Welcome to our forum. It is always good to see a new face. :smile:

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

As you are new here, we recommend you check out our Getting Started Guide so that you can learn the ins and outs of navigating our forum, from setting up your profiles, searching for content, creating a topic, to how to get rewarded for your contribution to our forum …

Our forum is divided into different categories, with each corresponding to one of our products such as:

There are also categories where you can provide us with feedback & suggestions to help us improve our products or even the forum:

Your topic is currently in the Off-topic category, which is mostly reserved for non-Katalon discussions i.e. food, hobbies, travels, etc. or for those that you do not know yet which category to put them into.

As you mentioned about wanting to gain more knowledge, we believe you can check out the category Tips & Tricks where our more senior members contribute tutorials, workaround, and sample projects every now and then, as well as KShare - an initiative between us and Katalon’s Product Support team where we provide you with practical Katalon use cases and solutions.

Don’t forget to also check out Katalon Academy should you want to improve your automation testing skills with Katalon.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any question about using the forum, or Viet Nguyen (@viet.nguyen) if you have any questions about anything Academy-related.

Thanks,
Albert