[MacOS Ventura 13.0.1] Unable to test real iOS device

Hi to all, this is my first post! Can you pleasee help me :cry:
Like in the subject, I have a problem while trying to launch the inspector or something else mobile related on real iOS device (iPhone 8 iOS15.4.1). I have Katalon v8.5.3.alpha-2112f145 because of a known bug related MacOS Ventura (LINK).
I have followed the instruction for setting a real ios device. I have experience in that but not with Katalon. I installed Appium 1.22.3 and xcode 14.1. I read also another post here that suggest of downgrade xcode at v13.4.1, but i cant because is incompatible with MacOS v13.0.1 (LINK)
I can inspect the device with Appium inspector but i cant with Katalon. Error says:
“java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not load a driver for automationName ‘XCUITest’ and platformName ‘ios’. Please verify your Appium installation”

logs:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not load a driver for automationName ‘XCUITest’ and platformName ‘ios’. Please verify your Appium installation
Build info: version: ‘unknown’, revision: ‘unknown’, time: ‘unknown’
System info: host: ‘TelcoMiipreprod.station’, ip: ‘fe80:0:0:0:1881:a6eb:f471:34a5%en0’, os.name: ‘Mac OS X’, os.arch: ‘x86_64’, os.version: ‘10.16’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_275’
Driver info: driver.version: IOSDriver
remote stacktrace: UnknownError: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not load a driver for automationName ‘XCUITest’ and platformName ‘ios’. Please verify your Appium installation
at getResponseForW3CError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-base-driver/lib/protocol/errors.js:804:9)
at asyncHandler (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-base-driver/lib/protocol/protocol.js:380:37)
System info: host: ‘TelcoMiipreprod.station’, ip: ‘fe80:0:0:0:1881:a6eb:f471:34a5%en0’, os.name: ‘Mac OS X’, os.arch: ‘x86_64’, os.version: ‘10.16’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_275’
at com.kms.katalon.composer.components.impl.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialogWithThread.runAndWait(ProgressMonitorDialogWithThread.java:49)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.mobile.objectspy.components.MobileLocalAppComposite$12.run(MobileLocalAppComposite.java:488)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not load a driver for automationName ‘XCUITest’ and platformName ‘ios’. Please verify your Appium installation
remote stacktrace: UnknownError: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not load a driver for automationName ‘XCUITest’ and platformName ‘ios’. Please verify your Appium installation
at getResponseForW3CError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-base-driver/lib/protocol/errors.js:804:9)
at asyncHandler (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-base-driver/lib/protocol/protocol.js:380:37)
at io.appium.java_client.remote.AppiumCommandExecutor$1.createSession(AppiumCommandExecutor.java:208)
at io.appium.java_client.remote.AppiumCommandExecutor.createSession(AppiumCommandExecutor.java:217)
at io.appium.java_client.remote.AppiumCommandExecutor.execute(AppiumCommandExecutor.java:239)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:552)
at io.appium.java_client.DefaultGenericMobileDriver.execute(DefaultGenericMobileDriver.java:42)
at io.appium.java_client.AppiumDriver.execute(AppiumDriver.java:1)
at io.appium.java_client.ios.IOSDriver.execute(IOSDriver.java:1)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:213)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.(RemoteWebDriver.java:131)
at io.appium.java_client.DefaultGenericMobileDriver.(DefaultGenericMobileDriver.java:38)
at io.appium.java_client.AppiumDriver.(AppiumDriver.java:84)
at io.appium.java_client.ios.IOSDriver.(IOSDriver.java:85)
at com.kms.katalon.core.appium.driver.AppiumDriverManager.createMobileDriver(AppiumDriverManager.java:501)
at com.kms.katalon.core.appium.driver.AppiumDriverManager.createMobileDriver(AppiumDriverManager.java:485)
at com.kms.katalon.core.mobile.keyword.internal.MobileDriverFactory.startMobileDriver(MobileDriverFactory.java:417)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.mobile.objectspy.dialog.MobileInspectorController.startExistingApp(MobileInspectorController.java:143)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.mobile.objectspy.components.MobileLocalAppComposite$12$1.call(MobileLocalAppComposite.java:500)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.components.impl.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialogWithThread.startThreadAndWait(ProgressMonitorDialogWithThread.java:36)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.components.impl.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialogWithThread.runAndWait(ProgressMonitorDialogWithThread.java:48)
… 2 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at io.appium.java_client.remote.AppiumCommandExecutor$1.createSession(AppiumCommandExecutor.java:186)
… 20 more
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not load a driver for automationName ‘XCUITest’ and platformName ‘ios’. Please verify your Appium installation
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.W3CHandshakeResponse.lambda$errorHandler$0(W3CHandshakeResponse.java:62)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.HandshakeResponse.lambda$getResponseFunction$0(HandshakeResponse.java:30)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.lambda$createSession$0(ProtocolHandshake.java:126)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.createSession(ProtocolHandshake.java:128)
… 21 more

Can you make sure that after you have started the appium inspector to test that you close the appium server before trying to inspect the real iOS device inside Katalon studio. You are not able to run two instances of the appium server on a machine.

Thank you for answering, yes i close it. I checked once on the appium GUI but i have to use Katalon. The problem is related with Katalon for sure i checked everything!
Hello devs or anyone? You know that on Ventura its impossible to test, how can you ignore it