Login Failed on Automated browser

I got a problem when I recording with Katalon. When I login via normal browser, username could login normally. But when I login on Katalon Record inside Katalon Studio, login will be failed. The login is failed even before I start to run the command so I doubt this is about timeout issues.

Could you help me for this?

we hope that we can help, but first:

1 Like

Thank you for reminder, Andrej!

Unfortunately, I cant provide code or anything because the problem is on recorder and spy.

As my image attached, Katalon browser cant login with a correct username and password even though its working normally on ordinary browser and given notification ‘login failed’.

I already tried with selenium web driver on Katalon and its working perfectly too. This means the only problem is on Katalon browser that on web spy mode or web record mode which mean WebUI driver cant login on this page

loginfailed.png

i checked that page and nothing special about it.
unfortunately i was not able to create account to try login so cannot proceed there.
1. if you pause recording/spying login is ok?
2. what happens when you hit enter during recording/spying session?

Andrej Podhajský said:

i checked that page and nothing special about it.
unfortunately i was not able to create account to try login so cannot proceed there.
1. if you pause recording/spying login is ok?
2. what happens when you hit enter during recording/spying session?

no, it’s still cant login if we used chrome driver or firefox driver that use WebUI even though we paused the recording or spying

If we use enter, the outcome is still the same.

Hello Andromeda - Siddhik

Help me
(Chào Katalon )

Iam using Katalon for Testcase like this :
( Mở trình duyệt Chrome . Sau đó nhập username và password không duoc )

• Open Brower : OK
  • Set text : Username = admin ( Not run )

Please to hep
( Trợ giúp thông tin )

tw174p9hwk29.jpg