Cannot login on some website after I install Katalon Recoder via Chrome extension store

Hi,

These days I could not login on some websites suddenly and I found the root cause is Katalon recoder, please help to figure out it, thanks. The following are my test steps:

1. Using Chrome to open the website
  1. Put the ID “A123456789” and select Certificate Type as “On-line stock-dealing certificate”. And then click “Login” button.

"

2. After click login, the following errors will show in Chrome debug console.
    jquery-3.2.1.min.js:2 jQuery.Deferred exception: $(…).modal is not a function TypeError: $(…).modal is not a function
    at VoteObj.openCaPage (https://stockservices.tdcc.com.tw/evote/login/shareholder.html?language=EN&platform=eVoting:1294:28)
    at Taiwan Depository & Clearing Corporation Stockservices Platform
    at i (chrome-extension://ljdobmomdgdljniojadhoplhkpialdid/common/jquery-3.2.1.min.js:2:28679)
    at fireWith (chrome-extension://ljdobmomdgdljniojadhoplhkpialdid/common/jquery-3.2.1.min.js:2:29445)
    at j (chrome-extension://ljdobmomdgdljniojadhoplhkpialdid/common/jquery-3.2.1.min.js:2:30945)
    at k (chrome-extension://ljdobmomdgdljniojadhoplhkpialdid/common/jquery-3.2.1.min.js:2:30975) undefined

3. If I disable Katalon Recoder via Chrome extension manager and then login again, above errors will not occur.

Other information:

• Browser: Chrome
  • Chrome extension: Katalon Recoder

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

BRs,
Alex

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for your information. I will let my team know

Hi @foxconnvas,

Is this thread similar to Cannot login on some websites after I install Katalon Recoder via Chrome extension store? If yes, please help follow up over that thread and close this one. Thank you

Thanks for your prompt response. Anyway, I cannot find how to close this thread, could you help with that or tell me how to do it, thanks.