Kubernete Image Halt

Hi Teams,
I am trying to run katalon test in OKD/Kubernetes, but each time , it is halting on the above log

$ cd /data
$ katalonc.sh -projectPath="AUTOMATION TEST.prj" -browserType="Chrome" -testSuiteCollectionPath="Test Suites/Regression Pack/Release 1.12/R1.12 Smoke Test Suite" -apiKey="dgdfgdfgdfgdf"
+ echo 'Starting Katalon Studio'
Starting Katalon Studio
+ cat /katalon/version
Mozilla Firefox 124.0.1
Google Chrome 123.0.6312.86 
Microsoft Edge 123.0.2420.65 
Katalon Studio 
+ args=("$KATALON_KATALON_INSTALL_DIR/katalonc" "$@")
+ xvfb-run -s '-screen 0 1024x768x24' /opt/katalonstudio/katalonc '-projectPath=AUTOMATION TEST.prj' -browserType=Chrome '-testSuiteCollectionPath=Test Suites/Regression Pack/Release 1.12/R1.12 Smoke Test Suite' -apiKey=dgdfgdfgdfgdf
Katalon workspace folder is set to default location: /tmp/session-9dcb7793

Wheras when i run it on a local docker using the command provided in the docs, I get the following output:

Can someone please help?

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi @fuadtwaheer.peerbocu ,

Welcome to our community. Can you please share the error log (Help -> Error Log) so that people can help you? Thank you

Hi @Elly_Tran ,

KRE is running as pod on okd. So there is no interface nor Error log. Unless someone can inform in which directory, the error log is saved.

Kind Regards
Zahhir & Fuad

1 Like