KTALON for JIRA cloud

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.katalon.katalon-jira-plugin/server/overview

HI Do you have the intention to have cloud capability?

Hello, any update on this?

@Bernard Tan Jenn Haur said:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.katalon.katalon-jira-plugin/server/overview

HI Do you have the intention to have cloud capability?

@Juraj Spusta said:
Hello, any update on this?

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in Katalon Studio. Katalon team does have this feature planned in our roadmap for future releases. Are you currently using Katalon Studio or doing POC?

Please feel free to add any other suggestions. Katalon team very much appreciate the time and effort in providing valuable feedback.

Best,
Liam

HI Liam B a new-year to you

we are in usage of Katalon but we have to yet to determine the adoption for jira cloud or server.
It would be great if katalon has JIRA cloud API capability.

Hi,

Please give an update when you will have this possible :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mav

Marivic E. Lorilla said:

Hi,

Please give an update when you will have this possible :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mav

Hi Marivic and all,

We have just release Katalon Addon for JIRA Cloud version. Access it here.

Let us know if you have any problem.

Thank you for supporting Katalon products.
Liam

Hi devalex88,

This is a very useful information, thank you, this should be in plugin documentation, I struggle a bit to find this configuration, and just found here.

I have one question, I did all configuration and its working fine, but, when I try to “Import Test Case from Jira JQL” using Katalon(with JIRA plugin) the Gherkins that I added in this custom field is not being downloaded to Katalon project Include->features folder.
Will this BDD that I added inside this new custom field be downloaded to my Katalon project?
I understand that when I import from Jira this BDD should be downloaded as well, is that right?

Hi @william.pispico,

I know it’s a long time but i have exactly the same problem on my side right now.
Did you manage to resolve this issue ?

Thanks ,

Hey @lkern ,

I could not make it work, I tried everything, but this integration between this specific field Gherkins in JIRA and Katalon Studio looks like is broken.
I tried to search JIRA issues with Katalon Studio to retrieve existing BDD(gherkins jira field) related to the issue, but, the only thing that was generated was a sample BDD file.(Using the option “Import tests case from JIRA JQL” in Katalon Studio)
I tried even create a BDD in the same sample file to see if the changes was propagated to JIRA Gherkins field, but didn’t worked too.

My intention was integrate with JIRA+TM4J BDD tests and populate Katalon IDE with BDD tests in this specific Gherkins field.

Sorry don’t bring a solution for this problem :frowning:

Hi @william.pispico,

Thanks for your answer anyway !
I’ve tried lot of things to make this work… if any @Katalon_team dev can answer this question it will be helpfull.

Regards,