[KS 9.0.0] crashes after idle time

Hi,

When a user authenticates via Google or Github login, Katalon user data will be linked based on email. Similar to the case, you can configure SAML SSO and authenticate via an external IdP like Government Active Directory, Okta, … v9.2.0 has fixed your token expired issue with Google or Github login, you can try it. Thank you!

Hello @Elly_Tran,

I had to create a new account on github using my corporate email address, since we use enterprise github here. I then logged into Katalon with my github account, which asked to link to my corporate account, but it just gave me the same message and closed my session. The github method does not work just like regular email does not work.

This is a major bug since it terminates where you are and does not correctly load the session back up on restart. Please raise this issues priority since it is a productivity issue.

Thanks,

Dan

Hi @danpoleary ,

Thank you for letting me know this. Have you faced this issue with v9.2.0?

Hi @Elly_Tran,

Yes I am using v9.2.0

Hi,

Can you please share again with us the detailed message you received this time? Have you logged into the same email on 2 machines or 2 KS instances on the same machine?

Hi @Elly_Tran, Here is the message:

I only have one session. It only exists on one machine.

Dan

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. Sorry for my late response. I have reminded my team to re-investigate this issue because you have tested with v9.2.0 and v9.3.0 but it has not been fixed yet. I will let you know as soon as any new updates. Thank you!