Katalon doesn't launch the tests

Hello,

I’ve started to use the latest version of Katalon Studio. First, I created a test case using the recorder but when I try to run the same test again, Katalon shows the job progress as done but it didn’t launch the browser nor show any logs of the execution. I tried to import the configuration of the other Katalon I had but still doesn’t work. I also disabled the User Access Control on Windows. Is there any suggestion that I can make it work?

Windows 10
Katalon Version: 5.8.0

2 Likes

keep calm and post what we need to help you…

Hey, sorry I am going to post a simple test case to open www.google.com. There’s no error. But Katalon doesn’t launch any browser. As you can see, there is also no log. Google driver is working because I created this test using the web recorder.

screenshot_01.png

TC was never executed, are you sure your Katalon knows where to find your chrome? Did you try that with FireFox?

Yes, I’ve tried with other browsers. I also have an old version of Katalon and this one runs normally. I thought that could be some different configuration for the new one.

i need to check it from my home PC there i have similar configuration

My co-worker is having the same issue with his computer and the older version works.

guys, unfortunately cannot reproduce your error,
please try to check that your katalon or project is not on network drive and as usual 3 R from microsoft support: Retry, Reboot, Reinstall

Having a similar issue here with version 5.8.6 64-bit.
I am able to open the browser to record a test case to browse google.com but when I try running it, it doesn’t open the browser.
Closing Katalon shows a warning to check the logs.
I attach the whole log file, but here’s the exception messages (Running on Win7 Pro):

Wed Nov 07 11:41:16 PST 2018

java.lang.NumberFormatException: null

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:542)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)

at com.kms.katalon.application.utils.EntityTrackingHelper$1.run(EntityTrackingHelper.java:23)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface.text 2 0 2018-11-07 11:41:16.493

!MESSAGE Duplicate template id: ‘org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.templates.synchronized’

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2018-11-07 11:42:58.101

!MESSAGE Application error

!STACK 1

org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable (org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Widget is disposed)

at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4533)

at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4448)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:185)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:4211)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3827)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.release(Display.java:3881)

at org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Device.dispose(Device.java:298)

at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.internalRunGUI(Application.java:123)

at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.runGUI(Application.java:100)

at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.start(Application.java:60)

at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:673)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:610)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1519)

Caused by: org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Widget is disposed

at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:4419)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.error(Widget.java:482)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.checkWidget(Widget.java:354)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.setRedraw(Control.java:3679)

at com.kms.katalon.composer.execution.part.LogViewerPart.disposeChildrenFromIndex(LogViewerPart.java:270)

at com.kms.katalon.composer.execution.part.LogViewerPart.createLogViewerControl(LogViewerPart.java:255)

at com.kms.katalon.composer.execution.part.LogViewerPart.access$32(LogViewerPart.java:254)

at com.kms.katalon.composer.execution.part.LogViewerPart$20.run(LogViewerPart.java:1207)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:182)

… 19 more

!ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench 4 0 2018-11-07 11:42:58.127

!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR

!STACK 0

org.eclipse.e4.core.di.InjectionException: org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Invalid thread access

at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:65)

at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated(InjectorImpl.java:966)

at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.disposed(InjectorImpl.java:426)

at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.Requestor.disposed(Requestor.java:154)

at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.ContextObjectSupplier$ContextInjectionListener.update(ContextObjectSupplier.java:78)

at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.TrackableComputationExt.update(TrackableComputationExt.java:111)

at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.TrackableComputationExt.handleInvalid(TrackableComputationExt.java:74)

at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.EclipseContext.dispose(EclipseContext.java:176)

at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.EclipseContext.dispose(EclipseContext.java:161)

at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.osgi.EclipseContextOSGi.dispose(EclipseContextOSGi.java:106)

at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.contexts.osgi.EclipseContextOSGi.bundleChanged(EclipseContextOSGi.java:139)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:903)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:156)

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476)

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStop(Module.java:634)

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.stop(Module.java:498)

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.SystemModule.stop(SystemModule.java:202)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$SystemBundle$EquinoxSystemModule$1.run(EquinoxBundle.java:165)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Caused by: org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Invalid thread access

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.error(Display.java:1262)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.checkDevice(Display.java:766)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.removeFilter(Display.java:4129)

at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.MenuManagerRenderer.contextDisposed(MenuManagerRenderer.java:339)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:55)

… 23 more

Here’s the log file

.log

I’m with the same problem on the last version. I tried on a older version and still the same. I’ll put my log file to see if some solution appears. I tried many things and nothing worked for me…

katalon.versionNumber=5.10.1
katalon.buildNumber=1
!SESSION 2019-01-17 11:18:10.321 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.8.0_181
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=pt_BR
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -data config

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 2 10035 2019-01-17 11:18:11.673
!MESSAGE The workspace exited with unsaved changes in the previous session; refreshing workspace to recover changes.
Could not find element with Id ‘com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.handledmenuitem.webServiceRequest’
Could not find element with Id ‘katalon.composer.objectrepository.handledmenuitem.spyweb’
Could not find element with Id ‘com.kms.katalon.composer.mobile.dynamicmenucontribution.ios’
Could not find element with Id ‘com.kms.katalon.composer.mobile.dynamicmenucontribution.ios’
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.project.constants.composerProjectMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.testcase.constants.composerTestcaseMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: BTN_ADDTESTSUITE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.testcase.constants.composerTestcaseMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PA_LBL_CREATED_DATE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.testsuite.constants.composerTestsuiteMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PA_LBL_LAST_UPDATED in: com.kms.katalon.composer.testsuite.constants.composerTestsuiteMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.objectrepository.constant.composerObjectRepositoryMessages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench 4 0 2019-01-17 11:18:13.282
!MESSAGE Unable to create class ‘com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.addons.WebServiceRequestObjectInjectionManagerAddon’ from bundle ‘58’
!STACK 0
org.eclipse.e4.core.di.InjectionException: org.greenrobot.eventbus.EventBusException: Subscriber class com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.handlers.WebServiceExecutionHandler and its super classes have no public methods with the @Subscribe annotation
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:65)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated(InjectorImpl.java:966)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.inject(InjectorImpl.java:151)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.internalMake(InjectorImpl.java:375)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.make(InjectorImpl.java:308)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.make(ContextInjectionFactory.java:186)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.createFromBundle(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:108)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.doCreate(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:74)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.create(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:51)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application.createE4Workbench(E4Application.java:281)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:632)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:336)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:610)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:148)
at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.internalRunGUI(Application.java:120)
at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.runGUI(Application.java:105)
at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.start(Application.java:63)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
Caused by: org.greenrobot.eventbus.EventBusException: Subscriber class com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.handlers.WebServiceExecutionHandler and its super classes have no public methods with the @Subscribe annotation
at org.greenrobot.eventbus.SubscriberMethodFinder.findSubscriberMethods(SubscriberMethodFinder.java:67)
at org.greenrobot.eventbus.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:140)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.addons.WebServiceRequestObjectInjectionManagerAddon.initHandlers(WebServiceRequestObjectInjectionManagerAddon.java:27)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:55)
… 28 more
Warning: NLS unused message: ACTIVATED_PROP_NAME in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages
Warning: NLS unused message: ACTIVATE_INFO_INVALID in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages
Warning: NLS unused message: ACTIVATION_CODE_INVALID in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages
Warning: NLS unused message: ACTIVATION_COLLECT_FAIL_MESSAGE in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages
Warning: NLS unused message: DIA_TITLE_FUNCTIONS_INTRODUCTION in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages
Warning: NLS unused message: ERR_CONSOLE_MODE in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages
Warning: NLS unused message: REQUEST_CODE_PROP_NAME in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.egit.ui 2 0 2019-01-17 11:18:14.968
!MESSAGE Warning: The environment variable HOME is not set. The following directory will be used to store the Git
user global configuration and to define the default location to store repositories: ‘C:\Users\silas.furtado’. If this is
not correct please set the HOME environment variable and restart Eclipse. Otherwise Git for Windows and
EGit might behave differently since they see different configuration options.
This warning can be switched off on the Team > Git > Confirmations and Warnings preference page.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2019-01-17 11:18:15.307
!MESSAGE Keybinding conflicts occurred. They may interfere with normal accelerator operation.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2019-01-17 11:18:15.307
!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+SHIFT+D:
Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+D,
ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui.commands.Display,Display,
Display result of evaluating selected text,
Category(org.eclipse.debug.ui.category.run,Run/Debug,Run/Debug command category,true),
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@2e1b1d22,
,true),null),
org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
org.eclipse.ui.contexts.dialogAndWindow,system)
Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+D,
ParameterizedCommand(Command(com.kms.katalon.composer.execution.command.debug,
Debug,
Category(org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.MApplication,Application Category,null,true),
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@40239b34,
[Parameter(com.kms.katalon.composer.execution.runMode,Run Mode,null,true)],true),[org.eclipse.core.commands.Parameterization@de6e4672]),
org.eclipse.ui.contexts.dialogAndWindow ,system)
jan 17, 2019 11:18:15 AM org.apache.http.client.protocol.ResponseProcessCookies processCookies
ADVERTÊNCIA: Invalid cookie header: “Set-Cookie: has_recent_activity=1; path=/; expires=Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:18:15 -0000”. Invalid ‘expires’ attribute: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:18:15 -0000
jan 17, 2019 11:18:15 AM org.apache.http.client.protocol.ResponseProcessCookies processCookies
ADVERTÊNCIA: Invalid cookie header: “Set-Cookie: has_recent_activity=1; path=/; expires=Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:18:15 -0000”. Invalid ‘expires’ attribute: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:18:15 -0000
ADVERTÊNCIA: Invalid cookie header: “Set-Cookie: logged_in=no; domain=.github.com; path=/; expires=Mon, 17 Jan 2039 13:18:15 -0000; secure; HttpOnly”. Invalid ‘expires’ attribute: Mon, 17 Jan 2039 13:18:15 -0000
ADVERTÊNCIA: Invalid cookie header: “Set-Cookie: logged_in=no; domain=.github.com; path=/; expires=Mon, 17 Jan 2039 13:18:15 -0000; secure; HttpOnly”. Invalid ‘expires’ attribute: Mon, 17 Jan 2039 13:18:15 -0000
jan 17, 2019 11:18:16 AM org.apache.http.client.protocol.ResponseProcessCookies processCookies
ADVERTÊNCIA: Invalid cookie header: “Set-Cookie: has_recent_activity=1; path=/; expires=Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:18:16 -0000”. Invalid ‘expires’ attribute: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:18:16 -0000
jan 17, 2019 11:18:16 AM org.apache.http.client.protocol.ResponseProcessCookies processCookies
ADVERTÊNCIA: Invalid cookie header: “Set-Cookie: logged_in=no; domain=.github.com; path=/; expires=Mon, 17 Jan 2039 13:18:16 -0000; secure; HttpOnly”. Invalid ‘expires’ attribute: Mon, 17 Jan 2039 13:18:16 -0000
ADVERTÊNCIA: Invalid cookie header: “Set-Cookie: has_recent_activity=1; path=/; expires=Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:18:16 -0000”. Invalid ‘expires’ attribute: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:18:16 -0000
ADVERTÊNCIA: Invalid cookie header: “Set-Cookie: logged_in=no; domain=.github.com; path=/; expires=Mon, 17 Jan 2039 13:18:16 -0000; secure; HttpOnly”. Invalid ‘expires’ attribute: Mon, 17 Jan 2039 13:18:16 -0000
SLF4J: Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”.
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
Warning: NLS missing message: COMMAND_NAME_OPEN in: com.kms.katalon.composer.components.impl.constants.composerComponentsImplMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: TEST_CASE_VARIABLE_EDITOR in: com.kms.katalon.constants.documentationMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_CONFIRM_INSTALL_WEBDRIVER in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_CONFIRM_INSTALL_WEBDRIVER_TITLE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: HAND_INSTANT_BROWSERS_DIA_MESSAGE in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: HAND_INSTANT_BROWSERS_DIA_TITLE in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: INSTANT_BROWSER_PREFIX in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: MENU_ITEM_INSTANT_BROWSERS in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PREF_LBL_INSTANT_BROWSER_PORT in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PREF_LBL_INSTANT_BROWSER_PORT_DO_NOT_SHOW_WARNING_DIALOG in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_MSG_SELECT_ALL_BTN in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_MSG_DE_SELECT_ALL_BTN in: com.kms.katalon.objectspy.constants.objectspyMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: HAND_INSTANT_BROWSERS_DIA_MESSAGE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.recorder.constants.composerWebuiRecorderMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: HAND_INSTANT_BROWSERS_DIA_TITLE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.recorder.constants.composerWebuiRecorderMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: HAND_INSTANT_BROWSERS_DIA_TOOGLE_MESSAGE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.recorder.constants.composerWebuiRecorderMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: INSTANT_BROWSER_PREFIX in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.recorder.constants.composerWebuiRecorderMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.recorder.constants.composerWebuiRecorderMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: MENU_ITEM_INSTANT_BROWSERS in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.recorder.constants.composerWebuiRecorderMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PREF_LBL_INSTANT_BROWSER_DO_NOT_SHOW_WARNING_DIALOG in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.recorder.constants.composerWebuiRecorderMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PREF_LBL_INSTANT_BROWSER_PORT in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.recorder.constants.composerWebuiRecorderMessages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench 4 0 2019-01-17 11:35:27.215
!MESSAGE
!STACK 0
com.kms.katalon.composer.project.exception.MissingProjectSettingPageException: Project Settings page ID ‘com.kms.katalon.composer.execution.settings.default’ not found.
at com.kms.katalon.composer.project.handlers.SettingHandler.hideIOSPageOnNoneMacOS(SettingHandler.java:222)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.project.handlers.SettingHandler.openSettingsDialogToPage(SettingHandler.java:79)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.project.handlers.SettingHandler.execute(SettingHandler.java:58)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invokeUsingClass(InjectorImpl.java:282)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invoke(InjectorImpl.java:264)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.invoke(ContextInjectionFactory.java:132)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceHandler.execute(HandlerServiceHandler.java:152)
at org.eclipse.core.commands.Command.executeWithChecks(Command.java:494)
at org.eclipse.core.commands.ParameterizedCommand.executeWithChecks(ParameterizedCommand.java:488)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceImpl.executeHandler(HandlerServiceImpl.java:210)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.HandledContributionItem.executeItem(HandledContributionItem.java:433)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.AbstractContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(AbstractContributionItem.java:454)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.AbstractContributionItem$3.handleEvent(AbstractContributionItem.java:482)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4418)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1079)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4236)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3824)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$4.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1121)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1022)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:150)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:693)
at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.internalRunGUI(Application.java:120)
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.constants.composerWebserviceMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PA_LBL_REST_PARAMS in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.constants.composerWebserviceMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: PA_ERROR_MSG_UNABLE_TO_SAVE_PART in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.constants.composerWebserviceMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: WIEW_TITLE_SWAGGER in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.constants.composerWebserviceMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: WIEW_TITLE_WSDL in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.constants.composerWebserviceMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: VIEW_DIA_MSG_CREATE_NEW_WEBSERVICE_REQ_SWAGGER in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.constants.composerWebserviceMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: VIEW_DIA_MSG_CREATE_NEW_WEBSERVICE_REQ_WSDL in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.constants.composerWebserviceMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: LBL_DLG_AUTHENTICATE_EMAIL in: com.kms.katalon.composer.integration.analytics.constants.composerIntegrationAnalyticsMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: MSG_INFO_DLG_AUTHENTICATE_ENTER_USERNAME_PASSWORD in: com.kms.katalon.composer.integration.analytics.constants.composerIntegrationAnalyticsMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: LBL_DLG_AUTHENTICATE_USERNAME in: com.kms.katalon.composer.integration.analytics.constants.composerIntegrationAnalyticsMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: MSG_INFO_DLG_AUTHENTICATE_ENTER_EMAIL_PASSWORD in: com.kms.katalon.composer.integration.analytics.constants.composerIntegrationAnalyticsMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.report.constants.composerReportMessages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface 4 0 2019-01-17 11:36:28.525
!MESSAGE java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
!STACK 0
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(ArrayList.java:422)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:435)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.integration.analytics.preferences.AnalyticsPreferencesPage.updateDataStore(AnalyticsPreferencesPage.java:411)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.integration.analytics.preferences.AnalyticsPreferencesPage.performOk(AnalyticsPreferencesPage.java:256)
at org.eclipse.jface.preference.PreferenceDialog$8.run(PreferenceDialog.java:905)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.JFaceUtil$1.run(JFaceUtil.java:50)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.SafeRunnable.run(SafeRunnable.java:173)
at org.eclipse.jface.preference.PreferenceDialog.okPressed(PreferenceDialog.java:889)
at org.eclipse.jface.preference.PreferenceDialog.buttonPressed(PreferenceDialog.java:230)
at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$2.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:618)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:249)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:818)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:794)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.project.handlers.SettingHandler.openSettingsDialogToPage(SettingHandler.java:186)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.project.handlers.SettingHandler.execute(SettingHandler.java:58)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invokeUsingClass(InjectorImpl.java:282)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invoke(InjectorImpl.java:264)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.invoke(ContextInjectionFactory.java:132)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceHandler.execute(HandlerServiceHandler.java:152)
at org.eclipse.core.commands.Command.executeWithChecks(Command.java:494)
at org.eclipse.core.commands.ParameterizedCommand.executeWithChecks(ParameterizedCommand.java:488)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceImpl.executeHandler(HandlerServiceImpl.java:210)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.HandledContributionItem.executeItem(HandledContributionItem.java:433)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.AbstractContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(AbstractContributionItem.java:454)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.AbstractContributionItem$3.handleEvent(AbstractContributionItem.java:482)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$4.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1121)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1022)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:150)

Hey, Guys!

I’m with this same problem. It starts sinse I’ve used the Kobiton Integration.

Need help.

I still with the same problem in the latest version, but for me is not solving with older versions and the same errors appears on log. Someone has solved this?

Any Updates?
I have the same/similar issue on OS X running Katalon 6.1.3
Using a simple test case (open url). I am not able to run the test case, the dialog window doesn’t open for any mobile options, but works ok for browsers. Recording of Android works fine. Error log below.

katalon.log (6.8 KB)

I have the same problem. I am running Katalon 6.1.5 on Windows 10 Home - 64 bits.

When I am recording, the browser is launched correctly. But, when I try run the test, nothing happens.

This is my .log:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 2 10035 2019-05-27 11:12:47.746
!MESSAGE The workspace will exit with unsaved changes in this session.
katalon.versionNumber=6.1.5
katalon.buildNumber=3
!SESSION 2019-05-27 11:13:59.425 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.8.0_181
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=pt_BR
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -data config

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 2 10035 2019-05-27 11:14:02.011
!MESSAGE The workspace exited with unsaved changes in the previous session; refreshing workspace to recover changes.
Could not find element with Id ‘com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.handledmenuitem.webServiceRequest’
Could not find element with Id ‘katalon.composer.objectrepository.handledmenuitem.spyweb’
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.project.constants.composerProjectMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.testcase.constants.composerTestcaseMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: BTN_ADDTESTSUITE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.testcase.constants.composerTestcaseMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PA_LBL_CREATED_DATE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.testsuite.constants.composerTestsuiteMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PA_LBL_LAST_UPDATED in: com.kms.katalon.composer.testsuite.constants.composerTestsuiteMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.objectrepository.constant.composerObjectRepositoryMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: MSG_FORUM_SEARCH in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.egit.ui 2 0 2019-05-27 11:14:11.016
!MESSAGE Warning: The environment variable HOME is not set. The following directory will be used to store the Git
user global configuration and to define the default location to store repositories: ‘C:\Users\Newton’. If this is
not correct please set the HOME environment variable and restart Eclipse. Otherwise Git for Windows and
EGit might behave differently since they see different configuration options.
This warning can be switched off on the Team > Git > Confirmations and Warnings preference page.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2019-05-27 11:14:12.267
!MESSAGE Keybinding conflicts occurred. They may interfere with normal accelerator operation.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2019-05-27 11:14:12.268
!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+SHIFT+D:
Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+D,
ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui.commands.Display,Display,
Display result of evaluating selected text,
Category(org.eclipse.debug.ui.category.run,Run/Debug,Run/Debug command category,true),
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@453bbb9b,
,true),null),
org.eclipse.ui.contexts.dialogAndWindow,system)
Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+D,
ParameterizedCommand(Command(com.kms.katalon.composer.execution.command.debug,
Debug,
Category(org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.MApplication,Application Category,null,true),
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@250e8712,
[Parameter(com.kms.katalon.composer.execution.runMode,Run Mode,null,true)],true),[org.eclipse.core.commands.Parameterization@de6e4672]),
org.eclipse.ui.contexts.dialogAndWindow ,system)
SLF4J: Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”.
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_CONFIRM_INSTALL_WEBDRIVER in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_CONFIRM_INSTALL_WEBDRIVER_TITLE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2019-05-27 11:14:41.785
!MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
!STACK 0
org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable (org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Widget is disposed)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:185)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:4211)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3827)
at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.internalRunGUI(Application.java:123)
at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.runGUI(Application.java:113)
at com.kms.katalon.core.application.Application.start(Application.java:71)
Caused by: org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Widget is disposed
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.error(Widget.java:482)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.checkWidget(Widget.java:354)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite.setFocus(Composite.java:1114)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.project.dialog.WalkthroughDialog$1.lambda$0(WalkthroughDialog.java:135)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:182)
… 25 more
Launcher status after execution process completed: Running

I’m having the exact same issue, when trying to run the test cases, none of the browsers (IE, FF, Chrome) opens… The only message I see is this:

chromedriver is located at default location: C:\Users\Priscila Hugo\Desktop\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-6.1.5\configuration\resources\drivers\chromedriver_win32\chromedriver.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update chromdriver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
gecko driver is located at default location: C:\Users\Priscila Hugo\Desktop\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-6.1.5\configuration\resources\drivers\firefox_win64\geckodriver.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update gecko driver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
IEDriverServer is located at default location: C:\Users\Priscila Hugo\Desktop\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-6.1.5\configuration\resources\drivers\iedriver_win64\IEDriverServer.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update IEDriverServer: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true

I’m facing the same issue. Any Ideia?

I’m facing the same issue too. When you save a soap message with <![CDATA[vvvv]]> Katalon change the rs file to <![CDATA[<xxx>vvvvv</xxx>]]>
So the file is malformed and disappears from Object Repository when closing the soft. The only solution is to modify the file manually. But if you save a modification with katalon studio you need to repeat the same operation