Keywords view (folders in keywords/Hierarchical view)

Hi, there are quite a few unanswered questions about the Keywords structure in the forum. I would like to see a tree structure for packages so that I can view them easily. (topic examples: How to change Keyword package view Can I create a package in a keyword package?)

There are a lot of different packages in my project, which are responsible for different functionality. Because of this you have to spend a lot of time searching for the right package.

Current display
Display required

Considering that Katalon by standard creates folders in explorer itself, such functionality should be provided, but for some reason it is not.
In eclipse, which is similar in UI to Katalon, this functionality is provided by enabling Hierarchical Package Presentation. (I would like to see the same option in katalon as well)

explorer display

eclipse display

I would like to raise this topic again and find some solution, as the problem has been observed for the 3rd year. Perhaps someone has somehow solved the problem of displaying keywords with the help of settings or scripts.

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

@albert.vu @support.squad @duyluong sorry guys that I ping you, but want to found a solution.

@dzmzaluz
Currently, Katalon Studio does not support hierarchical view for Keywords folder. You can open Eclipse Package Explorer by following these steps as workaround

@duyluong Thanks a lot for the reply, but would like to see this same feature within Katalon. Is it possible to make a request for this feature?

@dzmzaluz
Yes, this can be a feature request.
If you are a paid user, you can raise a support ticket.
If you are a community user, @albert.vu please help him to raise a KSR ticket