Katalonc' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

Did anyone face issue with command line execution in v 7.0.2.

I am getting this error: katalonc’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,

@discover.selenium you did’nt read latest announcement, right?
katalonc will run only gui.
to run from cli, grab the runtime engine. :smile:

hope you have the sence of humor … change your nickname in ‘discover.katalon’

Thanks Ibus. I am unable to understand your statement ’ katalonc will run only gui .’

Doc says katalon.exe is replaced by katalonc.exe

1 Like

I’m having the same issues in Jenkins running my job in Katalon 7.0.10, no matter if I add the runtime engine or not. If I run without the runtime I engine I get the message: “Starting from Katalon Studio version 7.0.0, please use the Katalon Studio Runtime Engine to execute Katalon Studio projects in console mode.” This windows batch command ran fine before upgrading to Katalon 7.0.10.
But when I have it set in the windows batch command set to use the runtime engine “katalonc…” I get a message: “‘katalonc’ is not recognized as an internal or external command”

Windows Batch Command: without runtime engine

Jenkins Output:

Windows Batch Command: with runtime engine

Jenkins Output:

Not sure what I am doing wrong here, but if anyone is available to help that would be awesome!
Thanks!

Hi @mbrookins,
It seems that you use the wrong package. For using Katalon Runtime Engine on Windows, use must download the package Katalon_Studio_Engine_Windows_64-{version}.zip from our website, or via Katalon Studio github releases at https://github.com/katalon-studio/katalon-studio/releases