After updating the Git project associated to the TestOps instance, I am unable to delete existing Schedule Test Runs.
I suspect its because those Test Runs are no longer assigned to the Test Suite or Test Collection as the project locations for these items have moved.
/api/v1/run-configurations/528548 Entity must not be null!; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Entity must not be null!
- Katalon TestOps > Executions > Test Run List
- Not Applicable
- Katalon TestOps instance with at least one associated Git project
- In Katalon TestOps, create a Scheduled Test Run associated to an existing Test Suite in a Git project
- Execute the Test Run to have at least one result
- From the Git project, rename and move the associated Test Suite to another folder
- Commit and Push
- In Katalon TestOps, refresh the configuration of the associated Git project
- Attempt to Delete the Test Run
- Observe the error message
The Test Run can be deleted successfully after a refactor of the project Test Suite or Test Collection
The Test Run cannot be deleted successfully after a refactor of the project Test Suite or Test Collection