Katalon Studio keeps crashing when I try to add Cucumber Built-in Keywords

Hi,

When I try to add the Built-in Keywords>Cucumber Keywords> General> Run Feature File, when I try to hover on this or the other choices, my katalon studio 8.4.1 keeps crashing. I also tried this with lower version but the problem still happen. I guess it has something to do with the Keyword Description?

I tried to search in this forum if someone experienced this but I cannot seem to find any solution to this.

This is where before I hover on the choices.

when I try to hover over them before clicking my katalon studio keeps crashing, it will just go to not responding

@russelljeremiah.vill I will bring this issue to the Product Team to see what they have to say about this bug, and I will update you about their response.

Hi @russelljeremiah.vill,

Please share the error log, your system specification: OS, CPU, RAM, some screenshots of Task Manager while Studio is not responding and also share the place you get v8.4.1 because we just released for a while and wonder why you get this version so early :smile:

same issue for me :confused:

I am also facing the same issue in Katalon version 8.5.5

1 Like

Hi @krishna.gunturu ,
Can you share me the display scale settings of your computer? The “Change the size of text, apps, and other items

I see, for now you can try using the size 125% or 100% (recommend) as we haven’t supported the 150% yet.
I apologize for this inconvenience.

@russelljeremiah.vill Was it resolved? I’m also facing the same issue.

Hi @russelljeremiah.vill, :wave:

We have been informed that this issue has been fixed following the release of Katalon Studio version 9.1.0, you can check out our announcement below: :point_down:

We will also proceed to close this topic up. Should you encounter any bug whilst working with KS 9.1.0, please create another topic in Bugs Report

Thanks,
Albert from Katalon Community team.

This topic was automatically closed after 17 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.