Katalon recorder firefox crashes with python webbrowser script

Dear Users,

I have posted this issue on the wrong topic so I reposted here because it is related to Katalon recorder not studio.

I use :
Firefox 82.0.3 (32 bits)
Geckodriver : v0.28.0-win32
Windows 10 Entreprise

I have uploaded the python script in .txt so you can have a look of the steps : (webdriverTestFormulaire_forum.txt (3.9 KB) )

I would like to use Katalon recorder in order to automate a form. I first tried to use katalon studio but I don’t know why when I started the steps the browser (firefox) did not wanted to open the webpage or anything. So I decided to use KATALON recorder and then export a python scirpt so I could use different data for my test.

Unfortunately when running my script firefox crashed again and here the log file info:

1606917065264 geckodriver INFO Listening on 127.0.0.1:59081
1606917068290 mozrunner::runner INFO Running command: “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” “–marionette” “-foreground” “-no-remote” “-profile” “C:\Users\MELE\AppData\Local\Temp\rust_mozprofiletxvfBV”
[GFX1]: Potential driver version mismatch ignored due to missing DLLs igd10umd32 v= and igd10iumd32 v=
[GFX1]: Potential driver version mismatch ignored due to missing DLLs igd10umd32 v= and igd10iumd32 v=
Can’t find symbol ‘eglSwapBuffersWithDamageEXT’.
JavaScript error: resource://gre/modules/XULStore.jsm, line 66: Error: Can’t find profile directory.
console.warn: SearchSettings: “get: No settings file exists, new profile?” (new Error(“”, “(unknown module)”))
console.error: Region.jsm: “Error fetching region” (new TypeError(“NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.”, “”))
console.error: Region.jsm: “Failed to fetch region” (new Error(“NO_RESULT”, “resource://gre/modules/Region.jsm”, 351))
1606917072537 Marionette INFO Listening on port 59091
1606917072672 Marionette WARN TLS certificate errors will be ignored for this session
1606917072803 Marionette INFO Stopped listening on port 59091

###!!! [Child][RunMessage] Error: Channel closing: too late to send/recv, messages will be lost

###!!! [Child][RunMessage] Error: Channel closing: too late to send/recv, messages will be lost

###!!! [Child][MessageChannel::SendAndWait] Error: Channel error: cannot send/recv

Does any of you faced a similar issue?

Many thanks in advance,

All the best