Katalon Over Azure Devops

I am currently working in a product based company as a QA Lead and we are using Katalon 7.2.1 for developing the test scripts in our local machines. We are also Deploying the same katalon scripts which have successfully run on the our local machines to the “Azure Devops” cloud services. But over the cloud Katalon 7.2.1 is demanding licences and as licences are not for free over the “Azure Devops” cloud. So we are have degraded the version of the katalon studio over the cloud and all scripts developed on my local using Katalon 7.2.1 would be running on Katalon [6.3.3.11] over “Azure Devops” cloud. But the problem is most of the scripts are failing when run on Katalon 6.3.11 in “Azure Devops” cloud though they were running successfully in my local over Katalon 7.2.1. What i have analysed is some of the web elements are unable to be traced and i face the below errors over the cloud.
Errors :

Unable to find the element located by 'By.xpath: AND Unable to click on object ‘object path in the object repository’
Exceptions :

com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException

It is a kind request from my end if you could help me in resolving the above. I just want to talk to you on this once,also please do let me know how can i reach you.

Thanks.

Probably has to do with the Smart wait feature which was implemented in 7.0… You can deactivate this feature in Project > Setttings > Execution > Smart Wait

and then try to run your Test case or suite locally again if it starts failing there too, this was you Problem and you can add wait for elemnt visible before those steps which are failing…

After that your Scripts should work on 6.3.3 again.

Good luck, hope i could help