Katalon API requests with Odata queries

Hello everyone. I’m trying to send some request using odata queries and most of them (because of the odata syntax) contain a space on them. If I use the query with the " " Katalon intreprets it and replaces it with " + " and returns a bad request. If I used %20 URI encoding for space Katalon seems to interpret the % and therefore it returns bad request again.
Does anyone know any work around or any type of solution I could use so my API requests will work with Katalon?
I’ve also added 2 picture of the specific queries I’m running. (Note: If I remove the %20desc the query run just fine and also any query that doesn’t involve %20 works perfectly fine)

1 Like

Hi @bogdan.paulet,
Katalon always automatically encode URL before sending a request, and we cannot decide which character Katalon will put in place of your special character. We will look into this, and get you noticed when there is a proper solution.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. Any chance I can get an estimate for when you are planning on fixing this issue or at least if it’s on your priority list?
An answer will help me to prioritize my work.
Thank you in advance!

Hi @bogdan.paulet,
As we are planning on this improvement, we need to be confirmed whether your server will return a good response if you are able to pass %20 in place of space character in your URL?