Katalon 7.5.1 is out!

Katalon 7.5.1 is out !

All features of 7.5 Beta, plus:

• Support newest version of Chrome.
  • Support newest version of Newest Edge.

Katalon 7.5 Beta is out

Hi everyone,

We are excited to release Katalon 7.5 Beta with awesome features/improvements, and we would like you to use it and provide us with the feedback that would enable a better testing experience for you.

Some highlight features:

• Native Recorder for Windows: Provide a fast and seamless test development experience on Desktop that is similar to the Web Recorder.
  • Retry Test Cases only on failed Test Data: Rerun executions only on the failed data row to reduce time when dealing with large Test Suites and Test Data.
  • Web Keywords for upload file with drag and drop: Nowadays modern websites support drag-and-drop a file to upload, now such a feast can also be done in Katalon.
  • Support migrating Selenium/TestNG/JUnit test scripts to Katalon Studio (since 7.4, in case you miss): Reduce frictions of adopting Katalon as your organization’s automated testing solution. Migrate and receive the best of both worlds.

And more ! Read from the release note:

And if you are hooked, then download it from here:

9 Likes

I like your new SOAP Test object screen with separate service URL but I still miss a feature : being able to put a variable in request url like this :
As I can already do in REST :

In my case, ${api_url} is a global variable defined in my different profiles for different test environment.

Hope that will appear soon. Thanks

3 Likes

Hey @ddanneels Have u tried use GlobalVariable.api_url and define at the profile variables?

Here’s a little help for https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/execution-profile-v54.html#parameterize-a-global-variable

I’m a noob using this software, that’s what i do with all my variables

Hiya, i hope u found useful.

Hi @ddanneels,
We appreciate your feedback after trying our improved SOAP feature. We will consider to support parameterizing the service endpoint.

Katalon Email Integration is not working and cannot even send test email.

Hi @shweyamin,
I’ve just checked your issue but the feature still works fine.

Make sure that you turned ‘Less secure app access’ to be ON status

And also enable IMAP as well

1 Like