[Katalon Webinar] Demo New Features and Updates in Katalon Studio 7.5

Katalon_CircleCI_email_recap_600px@2x

Dear Katalon users,

At Katalon we are driven by successfully delivering solutions to innovate and solve our users’ testing problems. The latest Katalon Studio version 7.5 is packed with new features and enhancements, ranging from system configurations to script generation, execution, and reporting.

Join our upcoming webinar to catch the live demo for the latest release’s new features and the Q&A session to have a better understanding of how you can make the full use of Katalon and its host of capabilities.

This webinar will cover the new features and improvements as below:

• Native Windows Recorder
  • Upload file by drag & drop keywords
  • Test suite collection email reports
  • Proxy enhancement
  • Retry failed test data only

Time: 1:00 PM EST | Thursday, June 4, 2020

Speaker: Dzung Ngo (VP of Product at Katalon LLC), Thai Nguyen (Sales Engineer at Katalon LLC), and Thanh To (Software Engineer at Katalon LLC)

UPDATED:

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in Katalon webinar. If you were not able to join the event, worry not! Please find the recap video HERE.

Also, please take a look at some of the FAQs/questions asked in the webinar:

Q: Do you have the tutorials available for the new features?
A: Yes, we do. Please check the What’s New section on our Docs for the tutorials related to the latest versions.

Q: Any documentation available for Windows app Automation?
A: You can find it here.

Q: I have recently shifted to Katalon studio, and currently on version 7.0.10. How can I upgrade to the latest version?
A: You can download the latest version from Katalon website, or use built-in AutoUpdater. Please check here.

Q: I’m new to Katalon Studio, how to make automation API with bearer token authorization?
A: If you need to use oAuth 1.0 or 2.0, here are the links:

In case you already have the token, you just have to add a HTTP header Authorization with value Bearer ${your_token}

Q: Is it a possible functionality for iOS in the near future? For example, USB connected or Wifi?
A: Yes, it is in our consideration for implementation. However, currently, there isn’t an ETA yet.

Q: How does Katalon Studio support Angular? I have struggled a lot with Angular pages and the classic Selenium Driver in C#.
A: There’s a plugin dedicated to Angular on our Store, please find here.

Happy testing and we hope to see you at the upcoming webinar!
Katalon Team

5 Likes

By far the best Katalon Webinar I’ve attended. From what I could see, it looked to be a good turn-out, too. Some great questions from the attendees, too.

Personally, I found @ThanhTo’s piece the most interesting - who would have thought watching a suite execute could be fun and informative? :slight_smile: Thanh made it interesting - TWICE! :nerd_face:

A funny moment happened when Thanh was introduced - as Thomas - ??? - which caused quite a chuckle between the speakers (and me).

Congratulations to all the speakers involved. Good stuff guys!

2 Likes