Katalon 6.1.5 - Jenkins Reports Broken

Hi, I upgraded to version 6.1.5 and now I am getting the following error when running tests in Jenkins:

Recording test results 
No test report files were found. Configuration error? 
Error when executing always post condition: hudson.AbortException: No test report files were found. Configuration error?

When I run locally, the reports (html, Junit, etc) are generated and I can see them in their folders just as before. I installed and configured the reports plugin as required in 6.1.5. I saw that the com.katalon.plugin.report.properties was updated and pushed to GitHub successfully.

Here is my Jenkins pipeline script:

pipeline{
    agent {
        kubernetes {
            label 'devops-did'
        }
    }
    stages {
        stage('Run Tests') {
            steps {
                container('docker') {
                    checkout([$class: 'GitSCM', branches: [[name: '*/master']], doGenerateSubmoduleConfigurations: false, extensions: [[$class: 'RelativeTargetDirectory']], submoduleCfg: [], userRemoteConfigs: [[credentialsId: '111122223333', url: 'https://github.com/Acme-Inc/Katalon-Automation']]])
                    sh 'docker run -t --rm -v "$(pwd)":/katalon/katalon/source katalonstudio/katalon katalon-execute.sh -browserType="Web Service" -executionProfile="aw_qa" -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath="Test Suites/RegressionAPI/smoke_validate"'
                }
            }
        }
    }
    post {
        always {
            archiveArtifacts artifacts: 'report/**/*.*', fingerprint: true
            junit 'report/**/JUnit_Report.xml'
        }
    }
}

This worked before the upgrade:

Now I get this in Jenkins

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I am running this on Jenkins w/ the latest docker image. Does this image include the reports add-in? I am having trouble understanding how this is working now. Previously, I was using Katalon 6.0.6 locally to build the scripts and then using the latest docker image to execute on Jenkins and it was working fine. I also see that there is a new properties file (com.katalon.plugin.report.properties).

https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/new/version-615.html#plug-ins is saying

Starting from v6.1.5, the report feature is no longer available natively in Katalon Studio, users need to download this plugin to continue using this feature.

@kazurayam thanks, my problem was related to running on Jenkins. I followed the link you posted and saw that I was not including the apiKey in my Jenkins config. Everything is working now.

Thanks for your help!

Matt

1 Like