[iOS][Spy] Mobile displayed with incorrect resolution/Objects are at the wrong position

I have been using Katalon & Appium to create automated tests for Web and Android, but I have a problem when using iOS devices.
I’ve tried with several real devices (Iphone 6s & Iphone X), but I always get the same result: the objects captured by the Spy are at a totally different position from what I expected. It’s like the phone is displayed at only 75% of its resolution.
I’ve been browsing a while looking for a solution, but I didn’t find anything even roughly similar anywhere.

Does it speak to anyone here?

Hi,
Could you provide more info on following question?

• When spying the element, does the screen display correctly in the App Preview panel? Did you notice if the app was display with 100% or 70%?
  • After spy the elements, did you test script work correctly?

Kind regards,

Hi,

First and foremost, thanks!
To answer your questions:

When spying the element, does the screen display correctly in the App Preview panel? Did you notice if the app was display with 100% or 70%?
  • It seems like it’s displayed correctly, yes. The objects themselves are displayed like the screen was at 70% though

After spy the elements, did you test script work correctly?

• It works if I detect the objects using their xpath, but, if I try with the absolute position detected by the spy it doesn’t ; I have to manually modify the position to fit the real screen size.