Incomplete status in reports while running the automation

Hi Guys,

I don’t know if I am the only one who encountered this problem that’s why I’m sharing this. Let me know your comments. I don’t know if this is a known issue in Katalon. Refer below for the scenario:

I’m using v5.3.1

I notice while running the automation (test collection specifically) then when I

Arnel said:

Hi Guys,

I don’t know if I am the only one who encountered this problem that’s why I’m sharing this. Let me know your comments. I don’t know if this is a known issue in Katalon. Refer below for the scenario:

I’m using v5.3.1

I notice while running the automation (test collection specifically) then when I

I notice while running the automation (test collection specifically) then when I tried to open the report file I got an incomplete result in the status column but when I didn’t open it, it doesn’t give me that result. Is that a normal behavior in katalon? Because in my own perspective it shouldn’t be that way.

I’m using v5.3.1

To Reproduce:
1. Create a test collection. Load your test suite and run it.
2. Immediately go the reports section, expand (do a refresh if necessary to automatically sync the newly created report file.)
3. Open the latest report file. Look for the column status.

Does this problem still exist in the later/latest version?

Let me know your opinions on this.

Thank you.

Arnel said:

Arnel said:

Hi Guys,

I’m using v5.3.1

I notice while running the automation (test collection specifically) then when I tried to open the report file I got an incomplete result in the status column but when I didn’t open it, it doesn’t give me that result. Is that a normal behavior in katalon? Because in my own perspective it shouldn’t be that way.

I’m using v5.3.1

To Reproduce:
1. Create a test collection. Load your test suite and run it.
2. Immediately go the reports section, expand (do a refresh if necessary to automatically sync the newly created report file.)
3. Open the latest report file. Look for the column status.

Does this problem still exist in the later/latest version?

Let me know your opinions on this.

Thank you.

You should wait until the test suite completes its execution to open the report.

2 Likes

Hi Vinh,

Thank you so much for your answer.

So it means that the incomplete status is an expected behavior?

Because I also notice that it prevents the generating of logs.