Improving visuals for HTML report

Hi,
In my team we have some people that are color blind and could not differentiate which tests passed which failed in the HTML report since beside green and red color there was no indicator that test passed or failed when all tests are minimized which is default initial view when report is opened. Color blind people cannot differ between some colors including green and red.

Maybe it would be a good idea to add a check icon for passed and x for failed tests next to the test name as a visual indicator to help color blind people?

Thanks,
Rasko

katalon_report_ColorBlind_Issue1.jpg

Rasko Pjesivac said:

Hi,

In my team we have some people that are color blind and could not differentiate which tests passed which failed in the HTML report since beside green and red color there was no indicator that test passed or failed when all tests are minimized which is default initial view when report is opened. Color blind people cannot differ between some colors including green and red.

Maybe it would be a good idea to add a check icon for passed and x for failed tests next to the test name as a visual indicator to help color blind people?

Thanks,

Rasko

Hey Rasko,

Katalon team very much appreciate you pointing out the area that our development team is missing. I have logged the request and will discuss immediately with the team.

Thanks again,
Liam

Great! Thanks