Importing from Selenium IDE

Is there any documentation or anything like that out there for how to import, and how/what you need to edit once the test cases are imported to make them run as normal?
Once I import Selenium tests there are a few things that I need to change before I can get the running successfully. Just wondering if there is anything detailing how the developers envisioned the import process to happen and how to solve errors that come with the import.

Jonathan,

We have just released a beta version of importing from Selenium IDE script (https://docs.katalon.com/display/KD/Version+5.3). I wonder if you had a chance to try it yet.

This is what I am currently using to import the tests from Selenium. Each time I am getting errors saying that there are errors in the scrips.

Jonathan Jarvis said:

This is what I am currently using to import the tests from Selenium. Each time I am getting errors saying that there are errors in the scrips.

Can you send me your scirpt? This feature is in Beta phase so some imported Selenium IDE scripts can’t be converted to Katalon Studio scripts successfully.

This topic is closed due to inactiveness. Feel free to create a new one if you still have any concerns.

Hello

In addition to importing Selenium/TestNG/JUnit projects into Katalon Studio, from version 7.5.10 onwards, you can also import a Selenium IDE project for execution with Katalon Studio.

Download 7.5.10 here.

Requirements

• Katalon Studio version 7.5.10 onwards
  • An active Katalon Studio Enterprise license

Jass