I’m not able to capture Object in Firefox from Web Spy

I’m not able to capture Object in Firefox from Web Spy?

Hi,

I can’t capture Object neither, the problem is: I move the mouse cursor over the web object I press the Alt and the ~ in the same time, but nothing happen. The object isn’t included the Repository . In my keypad ~ is in button 1 in the left corner of the keypad and usualy I can use only if I press AltGr. How should I press the ~? I use Firefox 45.0.1.

Hi Sir,

not able to capture Object in Firefox from Web Object Spy

my Firefox Browser Version 28.0

Hi,
I have the same problem I press the Alt and the ~ in the same time, but nothing happen. The object isn’t included the Repository with FireFox and IE 11. Somebody can I help me

Hello,

This functionality only works with the proxy enabled either by system proxy or manual.

Katalon Studio requires newer versions of Browsers as documented at https://docs.katalon.com/display/KD/Supported+Environment

As for Hotkey issue, please have a look at this comment.

You can change the hotkey in the Katalon Studio ver5.4.1 Prefrences and switch the Hotkey from Alt+` to Alt+a. Capturing by Alt+a works in both Chrome and Firefox.

1 Like

I cannot capture objects in Firefox. I have tried updating my driver, setting proxy to system proxy to no avail. I am using Firefox version 60.0.2. When I use Chrome each element is highlighted in red as I move my mouse around and that is not happening at all in Firefox as well as the capture itself. Please help.

Any solution yet?