HTML Report doesn't have the scroll option

After exporting HTML for Test suite collection execution Reports, and opening the “index.html” doesn’t have the scroll option when having 20 Test suites results and it has only one “index-frame-view” for the first test suite.

gokul said:

After exporting HTML for Test suite collection execution Reports, and opening the “index.html” doesn’t have the scroll option when having 20 Test suites results and it has only one “index-frame-view” for the first test suite.

Hi goku,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have logged a ticket for further investigation. We will look into this asap.

Thank you for using Katalon Studio,
Liam

Hello Gokul,

We will fix the scroll-bar issue in version 5.4.1. However, the second thing (it has only one “index-frame-view” for the first test suite) I would like to suggest that you should notice the top right of index-frame-view.html file. We already the dropdown to help you can select the appropriate test suite. The first test suite was selected as the default show. By selecting the dropdown, I think that the client will have a separate and clearl view for each test suite.

I also attached the image, could you please take a look. :))

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Have a nice weekend!

Regards,
Thai

cdprus2j9czx.png