I am testing on Mac using Chrome. I want to use the “Record Web” feature to record my tests on a test site that is not secure. Here’s what happens when I try:
- In Katalon, I select “Record Web”
- In the Web Recorder popup I enter the HTTP URL
- I click Run to start recording.
- In Chrome browser that opens, I navigate to the site
- I manually bypass the security issue and get to the site (in the browser)
- Katalon Web Recorder has not recorded my steps.
- The bottom part of the web recorder window shows this in the Logs tab:
2020-06-01 10:46:47.551 INFO c.k.k.core.main.WSVerificationExecutor - --------------------
2020-06-01 10:46:47.553 INFO c.k.k.core.main.WSVerificationExecutor - START Verification
2020-06-01 10:46:47.822 DEBUG testcase. - 1: return null
2020-06-01 10:46:47.826 INFO c.k.k.core.main.WSVerificationExecutor - END Verification
What I’ve tried:
- Navigating to Project>Settings>Network and ensuring “Bypass certificate validation” is selected.
- Searched through the forums here.
Any help to be able to record a test on a site that is not secure would be appreciated. Thank you!