- I setup a virtual machine “Katalon windows” with runtime-engine and run with Azure pipeline.
- I created a test case that click to button and download a excel file then verify it is downloaded successfully. The steps download file like below:
//Click on button to download excel file. it will auto download and save in default folder for chrome in C:/User/nttn/Downloads/
WebUI.callTestCase(findTestCase(‘0_BuildingBlocks_Development/1_TC_Building_Blocks/Timing and Exceptions/WaitForLoadingMaskVanish’),[:], FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)
//get the file path in Downloads folder( the file have downloaded)
def userDownloadDir = (System.getProperty(‘user.home’))
Path userDownloadPath = Paths.get(userDownloadDir).resolve(‘Downloads’)
Path actual_ExcelPath = userDownloadPath.resolve(actual_excelFileName)
- I have run this on Katalon Studio with Chrome, it works properly. But when I run in Katalon Windows pipeline it’s failed. I try to find where the file is downloaded in pipeline but no hope.
- Does someone know how to setup of default folder when it save download file in pipeline is?
- I have researched many topics relate to this issue but no suitable answer for my problem .
- Thanks a million in advance!