How to connect to Sale in Asia area

I am writing here today seeking assistance in obtaining the contact information for Katalon sales representatives in the Asia region, with a particular interest in finding contacts in Vietnam, if possible.

If any of you have experience purchasing a Katalon account in Asia or have successfully communicated with their sales team in Vietnam, I would be immensely grateful if you could share the contact information or provide any advice on how to reach out to them.

The topics we wish to discuss include pricing details, available plans, licensing options, and any ongoing promotions or discounts. Additionally, we’d like to inquire about support options and potential training sessions they may offer to maximize the benefits of using Katalon.

Your insights and suggestions would be of great help to us in making an informed decision, and we believe this discussion could also be beneficial to others in the forum who are considering Katalon for their testing needs.

Thank you all in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @linh.le3,

Welcome to Katalon community!

We were informed that a member of our Sales team has been in contact with your team successfully. Hence, please let us know if you still have any other questions.

Thanks.

@albert.vu Thank you for your swift response. However, as of now, we have not been contacted by any member of your Sales team. We want to ensure that we can initiate communication as soon as possible, as we are eager to discuss our questions regarding Katalon’s testing tools.

Could you kindly provide us with the contact information of the Sales team or the relevant representative? Having their details will enable us to reach out proactively and facilitate a productive discussion about our software testing needs.

Better to share/publish the region wise or global sales team contact info on katalon.com. Prospects can work with sales team directly

1 Like

Hi @linh.le3 ,

My apology for the misinformation.

You can go ahead and contact our Sales team via the page below, and they will be in touch with you within 1-2 days. You can choose the “Contact Us” button to get in touch with our team directly, or the “Find a partner” button to get in touch with one of our partnering distributors in the region.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,
Albert

1 Like

Hi Linh,

I have been informed that you were able to reach out to a member of our Sales team successfully.

Should you encounter any problem whilst using the Katalon Platform, as a paid users, you will have a dedicated support slot, or, you could raise a ticket via the site below.

https://katalon-inc.my.site.com/katalonhelpcenter/s/

You could also check out this forum, or the Katalon Community Hub, to quick get a glance of what is going on within the forum and in other areas of Katalon (webinars, programs, Academy courses, etc.)

Thanks,
Albert