How to add Client certificates (.pem or .jks) with SOAP requests

Hi,

Can some one provide steps to add client certificates to SOAP request in Katalon studio. I wasn’t able to find any references on this. In my case, I have a soap service which is currently triggered from soap ui tool. This soap service uses a certificate, currently associate as jks (java keystore) file in SoapUI. I was looking for similar option to add the jks file to katalon UI so that the soap headers with WS security are added to soap service when triggerred from katalon.

Thanks
LK

hello,
you need to change path to keystore in your test to point to one with stored key:

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", path_to_your_jks_file);

Hi Andrej,

I am not able to find any section in my webservice test to change the path.
Where to make this change in the test, can you list the menu or file or path where the jks file path to be added.

Normally in soapui we will have the jks added to Keystore section with password. Once it is done, we select signature mode in “outgoing WSS security” and select the keystore file, keystore password, certificate alias and certificate password. This will generate a WS security soap header when soap request is triggered.

Thanks
LK

you need to do it directly in TC. (switch to script mode)

Hi @lijo.kurian,
You can go to Project -> Settings -> Network and find the client certificates configuration section there.
Regards.