Firefox tests not executed on Azure Devops Agents

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I have a question regarding test execution on ADO, specifically problems with logging issues while running tests on Firefox using Microsoft Agents as opposed own Virtual Machines.

The test execution always ends with some tests not starting to run and the task hanging until it is cancelled manually or it times out.

Even if you run the pipeline with “Enable system diagnostics” option on, no valuable logs are generated.

I use the following command to execute the tests:

execute: -g_Url=[xxx] -adoPlanId=yyy -sendMail=gp@some-mail.com -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuiteCollectionPath=“Test Suites/Collections/Testing/Firefox” -apiKey=“***” -orgId=210406 -config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true --info -adoDefinitionID=65491

The tests are executed just fine when I run them using Chrome or when I run those tests on Firefox using our own onPremise virtual machine.

What I am asking is:

1. is there a way to debug Katalon tests on ADO? Are there any flags that user can enable to have better logging visible on ADO’s console output?
  2. are there any log folders which Katalon makes that are created before test execution concludes and which can be downloaded in the form of an artifact from ADO?

Hi,

Are you a paid user? If yes, please help create a ticket in this place: Katalon Help Center. Thanks!

I doubt.
As far as I know, Katalon does not pay the users.
Usually happens opposite, users pay Katalon for a licence…
But I may be wrong

Hi, yeah I mean whether he/she got license (paid user) or not (free user). Sorry for misunderstanding

Yes, I have the paid license. As I stated, tests run on Chrome browser work perfectly fine. I will follow your advice and create a ticket.