Execution setting window(under Projects > Settings > Execution) is coming as blank

No option is visible for Execution setting window(under Projects > Settings > Execution).
Katalon Version : 5.2.0
Please have a look and suggest.

Execution.jpg

vijender said:

No option is visible for Execution setting window(under Projects > Settings > Execution).
Katalon

Version : 5.2.0
Please have a look and suggest.

Well there are no settings for this item, so that’s why you can’t see any items here. This is not a bug, but the expected behavior of it. You need to click on either Custom or Default items instead.

Thanks Ana.

But I am not getting “Notify me” check box under Execution for Default item under Projects > Settings > Execution > Default.

vijender said:

Thanks Ana.

But I am not getting “Notify me” check box under Execution for Default item under Projects > Settings > Execution > Default.

I think it is removed in 5.2 . I used to check this checkbox but nothing happens after that, so likely they remove an odd option.

So how we can send an email after completion of a test case or in case of any failure ?

@vijender said:
So how we can send an email after completion of a test case or in case of any failure ?

Email report is always sent if you define email settings and its recipients in Project -> Settings -> Email :).

Thank you Vinh.

Please mention, In which case email will be send to recipients. i.e. in case of any failure or in case of test case successfully ran?

vijender said:

Thank you Vinh.

Please mention, In which case email will be send to recipients. i.e. in case of any failure or in case of test case successfully ran?

In any case after Test Suite’s execution, then the email will be sent.

Thank You

is there any way using which we can write/save data to excel sheet from web ?