ERROR while connecting Mobile Device and working with Appium with Application ID

Hello ,

I get this ERROr while I connected my Android Device to Katalon and try to record actions. this Error Message Pops up after choosig Application ID : My device ID and some error with “android.intent.category.LAUNCHER”

I am new to Appium and would like to know it is happening.

"java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Cannot start the ‘io.appium.unlock’ application. Original error: Error executing adbExec. Original error: ‘Command ‘C:\Users\SALOKBANCA\.katalon\tools\android_sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -P 5037 -s 2ccca6c8d10b7ece shell am start -W -n io.appium.unlock/.Unlock -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -f 0x10200000’ timed out after 20000ms’; Stderr: ‘’; Code: ‘null’
Build info: version: ‘3.141.59’, revision: ‘e82be7d358’, time: ‘2018-11-14T08:25:53’
System info: host: ‘SWE-PF1P2WRB’, ip: ‘10.121.16.56’, os.name: ‘Windows 10’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_181’
Driver info: driver.version: SwipeableAndroidDriver