Error on clicking Refresh Test Suite Collection on Test Ops Git Repository

I have my Katalon Project on the Azure Repos and I have created the Script Repository using the Others option for the Source Type under the Create Git Script Repository.

Once created, I get an error when I click the Refresh Test Suite Collection button on the TestOps Script Repositories

• Katalon Studio Version:8.0.0
  • OS Version: Windows 10
  • Browser Version: Google Chrome 90.0.4430.212

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open Test Ops Project
  2. Navigate to Configurations
  3. Click Script Repositories
  4. Click Create Git Script Repository
  5. Select Source Type (Selected Others since my repository is on Azure Devops Repos)
  6. Enter Repository URL
  7. Enter Username
  8. Enter Personal Access Token (I used the Git Access Token with Full Scope permission)
  9. Click Connect
  10. Once connected, select a Branch
  11. Open the created Script Repository

Expected behavior:

• Test Suite Collections should be displayed
  • Clicking on Refresh Test Suite Collection should update the Test Suite Collections

Observed Behavior:

• Test Suite Collections are not loaded
  • Clicking on Refresh Test Suite Collection displays error “/api/v1/test-projects//refresh-tsc
    Source type is not supported.”

Screenshots:
I had to blur out the project details due to security reasons

2 Likes

Hi @nam_applicationsuppo,

Greetings from TestOps team.
Please kindly note that current Feature Refresh Test Suite Collection doesn’t support GitLab/Bitbucket yet. The support for Bitbucket, though, is in our upcoming release plan. Please stay tuned for further announcement.

Happy Testing,
On behalf of TestOps team.

2 Likes

Is there any date for this feature?, If this feature is not supported, I don’t understand why TestOps has the option within the selector during the creation for a new repository.

2 Likes

Hello, any update on this topic? I have the impression indeed I cannot see any test suite from Katalon project stored on Bitbucket whereas zip upload of same project works fine… We want to trial TestCloud but need the test ops script repo to work fine as a prerequisite.

2 Likes

I have a similar issue it wasn’t showing and Test suite collection & Test suites. & yes we are also using the azure repos as well.
And Yes, I Resolved by following this step today. :smile:
To solve the issue please make sure you have this thing in project in Azure repos.

1. (.Settings ) folder with both file inside.
    (a) org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs
    (b) org.eclipse.jdt.groovy.core.prefs
  2. (Settings ) folder with external & internal folder with all the file inside.
  3. (console.properties ) file &
  4. (Test_Automation .prj ) file with WEBUI inside.

And If you are ignoring this file in the .gitignore please make adjustment. After you do that it should work.

2 Likes

/api/v1/test-projects/718859/refresh-tsc
Source type is not supported.

Is this fixed? Still it is not working for Bitbucket. I have connected my bitbucket through Source Type as Others but no way I could fetch my Test Suites. Any help will be appreciated

2 Likes

Is it working for you? If not, please let me know so we can help troubleshoot more closely?

1 Like

I have the same problem!
I have connected TestOps to Bitbucket with “Others” but when refreshing Test Suite the following message appears:
/api/v1/test-projects/718859/refresh-tsc
Source type is not supported.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

1 Like